Charter email service is the most popular email service provider to users globally. Many users prefer to use it without any issues. Users use charter email services for daily use. Users use the charter mail account on many devices according to their requirements. If you are charter mail users and want to set up your charter mail on outlook, you want to know the exact setting about that. For that, you need simple methods to do that. You are not getting the easy steps. Not to worry about it. This blog will help you to learn how to Configure Charter Email Settings For Outlook account easily. Read this blog without skipping any sections. Without wasting a second, let’s read the blog.
How To Do Spectrum Email Settings Outlook?
MS Outlook works as a centralized location that allows users to manage multiple email accounts under one roof. Performing the Spectrum email settings Outlook requires you first to create a Charter email account. you are done with the creation of a Charter email account, first, launch MS Outlook and select File followed by Add Account. The next step requires users to enter their complete Charter email address and enter on Advanced options > Let me set up my account manually. Users are done with these, follow the below-mentioned instructions to complete the Spectrum email settings for Outlook:
Check the Methods for Charter Email Setting For Outlook
Have a look at the steps :
- Enter Connect and choose POP as the account type.
- Users need to Set the Incoming Mail Server as pop.charter.net.
- Try to Set the Port number to 110
- You have to Set the Outgoing Mail Server as smtp.charter.net and the port number to 25.
- Press on Connect, click your Charter email and password and tap on OK to know how to set up Charter email on Outlook.
Apply the other helpful methods
Create a personal Charter email account
- Users need to Sign up to Spectrum.net services and make a username and password.
- Sign in to your Spectrum account.
- Visit the Menu icon in the top left corner of the page and select Manage Account.
- Select the Services >Internet.
- Users need to choose the Create Email Address and create a new username.
- Choose the Create Mailbox (it can be something like your user’s name and enter it.
- Enter your Spectrum.net password > Finish.
You may also Read- How to Change Spectrum Email Password?
Setup Charter Business Email Account On Outlook Using IMAP
Given below are the steps to configure Charter email settings on Outlook with IMAP as your account type.
- Users Launch Outlook on their device and go to the File menu.
- Enter on the drop down menu and select the Info/Tools option.
- Users need to select the Add Account option. If you don’t see the Add Account option, tab on Accounts and click select New option.
- You need to navigate and choose the Advanced Options and tick the (Let me set up my account manually) checkbox.
- Choose the Connect option or the Manual setup or server types option depending on your version of Outlook.
- Tab the next and choose the services page to select the account type as IMAP
- Hit Connect or Next depending on what users have on your screen.
- On the Account settings page, tab the given below settings:
- Type your name in the Your Name field.
- Next, users need to enter their complete charter email in the email address field option.
- Choose the IMAP as your Account Type.
- Users have to Fill up exchange.charter-business.net in the Incoming Mail Server IMAP Name option.
- In the Outgoing Mail Server “SMTP” Name, enter smtp.charter-business.net.
- Users need to enter their email address in the Username field and add their password in the Password option.
- Go to More Settings and press the Outgoing Server option.
On the Outgoing server screen, users make sure the follow options are selected.
- My outgoing server SMTP requires authentication
- You can use the same settings as my incoming mail server
Users go to the Advanced tab and add the follow details in the given fields:
- Check the IMAP Incoming server port number 993.
- This server requires an encrypted SSL checkbox.
- Look at the Outgoing Server port number 587.
- Users need to Select TLS in the encryption type.
If the 993 port number does not work in the incoming server settings, enter 142. Use the SSL encryption users need to type if the TLS option is not available.
- Tab OK to apply your changes and choose the Connect/Next option
- Enter Finish to get done with the setup.
Related Blogs- How To Fix Spectrum Email Login Problems?
Get Instant Support to Connect with Our experts to Configure Charter Email Settings for Outlook
We hope the above-mentioned methods are easy for users to Configure Charter Email Settings for Outlook. Many times users look out for easy-to-use methods How to configure spectrum imap settings for outlook, outlook charter email, charter.net email login, charter.net email settings, roadrunner email settings outlook, twc mail settings, spectrum email settings for android, charter outgoing mail server iphone. If you apply these steps according to your need it will helpful to you. If you are not satisfied with the methods. You direct connect with our helpdesk team: Leave your query on mentioned support mail. email@example.com Our professional team will respond to your mail within seconds and provide you an easy solution for online chat without any hassle. You can connect with our support team without any hesitation.