AOL is one of the best email applications that provide free email services to non-subscribers users using their android devices. The AOL application is specially design for MacBook users to get the account hassle-freely on their device at any time. But if the problem arises during installing this app, your AOL Mail Not Working on MacBook and needs instant quality support to resolve the issue. If users use the outdated MacBook Version.In case the internet connection is not good, users will face issues.
Here is the whole process for resolving this problem instantly. This blog will cover all your issues in a short period of time.
Why is AOL Mail Not Working on MacBook ?
There are many reasons for AOL Mail not working. Here are some reasons users can checkout :
Have a look :
- Poor Internet connection.
- Invalid email settings.
- Users enter incorrect login credentials.
- Cache and cookies are present in your chrome.
- Use of outdated versions of operating systems leads to this problem.
Check the Mentioned Methods for AOL Mail Not Working on MacBook :
Here are some of the possible solutions that will help users to solve the AOL mail on MacBook not working. Users can try the methods.
Installing the Application, check out Internet connection on MacBook device :
A poor internet connection can be the main issue of getting this error. Check the internet connection
Follow the mentioned steps it will help you.
- First users turn on android devices.
- Open the App MENU tab
- Now, navigate to the Setting app from a given list
- Under the Settings option find the Wireless and Network connection
- Turn on Cellular Data connection
- Turn off the Wi-Fi.
- Check internet connection.
- You need to go to the Network option
- Open the Network section and search your device’s network manually by tabbing on Search Manually.
- Users can see a list of all the networks available for your android device
- Select the compatible one and restart your MacBook device
After finishing the above procedure, run AOL application on your android. If these methods have not worked come out to the next method.
Related Blogs- How To Fix Common AOL Mail Login Issues?
Update software in latest Release Version :
Users can look out these mention points :
- Open your MacBook Device
- Tab the Settings option.
- Under settings, select about option and search the update Version.
- Users wait for some time as MacBook devices search for the version update.
- Now, upgrade your system to the latest release of the MacBook version.
- Updating the MacBook version,
- Users can fix this issue.
Check all email settings on AOL Application :
Have a look :
- Open the AOL app, enter the Add Account option to log in to the account.
- Click on the right login credentials like the Email ID and Password of AOL mail account and tab on OK button.
- Choose the Manual Setting from the menu.
- Tab IMAP Account Settings and fill it into the desired box as noted on screen.
- Set the security type to None and port must be 143, IMAP, and server must be imap.AOL.com
- Enter the Next option and transform SMTP and Outgoing Server Settings of your AOL account.
- Again PRESS on Next button or press OK button to save the changes.
If users are still getting the AOL mail not working on MacBook, then come on to the next method.
Force stops AOL app again start it Application :
- Visit Settings option and click on Apps.
- Choose AOL and hit Force Stop option.
- If asked, again press on Force Stop to confirm it.
- Wait for doing the process again to start the AOL application in android.
Uninstall and reinstall the AOL Application :
Check out the mentioned steps:
- Open the AOL app on your MacBook device
- Two options shown on display are Force Stop and Uninstall.
- The AOL mail app removed from your device
- Navigate to the Play Store and search for AOL in the search box.
- Click on the Install button to reinstall the app
- The application will automatically be install
- Again on your device.
You may also Read- How To Fix AOL Mail Is Working Slow Problems
Use Google Chrome as a web browser as well.
To access AOL mail on an MacBook device through a web browser, be sure to always use Google Chrome as your default browser. It will assure you that you will not face these issues again.
Connect with us for AOL Mail Not Working on MacBook Issues :
The guide will provide you with multiple possible solutions to fix a specific problem. If the AOL Mail Not Working MacBook error still prevails even after following all the possible solutions as aforementioned, you can get in touch with our technical team through live chat support for further assistance.
Here mention AOL Support Toll-Free-Number +1-888-320-3184 connect via call any time .Users are welcome to contact AOL Support with any AOL email-related questions or issues, and the AOL team is available 24 hours.
“The entire blog is helpful for Readers “