When you are unable to send a message from your Roadrunner webmail account, you can see the message ‘roadrunner Error code 550′ or ‘Unauthorized recipient error’ on the screen. Why are you getting these error codes and why are you unable to send emails to the recipient? All of these issues will be discussed on the internet.
How to Fix Roadrunner Error 550 Or Unauthorized Recipient Error? So Read Carefully to Each Step.
1- Authentication failure: If you are unable to connect to your account despite entering the correct email and password, you can now see error 550 on the screen. But apart from that, you won’t be able to read your email account’s emails. The issue may be with SMTP authentication. If your email is not configured properly for SMTP, you are more likely to receive error 550. To stop their email accounts from being hacked by hackers or spammers, email service providers only allow SMTP authenticated users to send and receive mail on their servers.
Follow the Instructions below to Allow SMTP Authentication:
- To allow SMTP, go to Mail settings and select ‘My server needs authentication.’
- If you use Microsoft Outlook, this will happen automatically.
- Simply click ‘Yes,’ and the software will be installed.
2- Sending emails from the wrong address: Entering the wrong email address in the ‘From’ area would result in a ‘Unauthorized sender’ message or a ‘Response server error.’ In this case, the receiver can reject your message and return it due to an authentication failure. On the other hand, the server would block all mail addresses that have not been checked or authenticated by it. This is a troubling and irritating problem.
Related Blog- How To Protect Your Roadrunner Email Account ?
Take some Steps Described below to Recover the mailing experience:
- Check to see if the email address you entered during setup was right.
- You must submit the request to the server if there is an alphabetical error.
- The changes will take 24 hours to take effect.
- Don’t enter the email address if you’re in a panic.
- You must enter this with caution, keeping minor errors in mind.
3- Using an invalid email address to send mail: The problem with sending mail to an invalid email address is almost similar to the problem with sending mail to an incorrect email address. This error is most probably if you typed in the wrong domain name or omitted any special characters in the address. The message “Delivery status failure” will appear on the screen.
Here are some Tips and Tricks to Help you get out of this situation:
- Check the recipient’s nickname “ and the spelling of the mail address.
- Check the recipient’s mail server.
- If the server is unavailable, sending email would be challenging.
If these steps may not work for you, you may ask for assistance from email help and support. They are aware of all issues and are able to resolve them quickly. Within a few minutes, you will resume your mailing experience. If you were successful after following these steps, please let us know in the comments section below.