Do you have your AOL Mail account deactivated? If you responded, it’s possible that it’s because your account was underused or inactive. You may be unable to access emails and attachments if your AOL mail account is deleted. You must respond to the account as soon as possible in order to gain full access to your account. If you do not want to reactivate your account on your own, call AOL customer service to talk with a representative who can assist you. AOL is an excellent email service with a variety of benefits and features.
AOL Mail is a popular email service that is famous for its security and reliability. It comes with all-in-one desktop software that lets users access email, instant messaging, web browsing, and much more from a one location. AOL Mail deactivates unused accounts on a regular basis. If your AOL account is terminated due to inactivity, you will lose access to your email account’s emails, attachments, and other data.
We’ll look at why AOL deactivates idle email accounts and how to reactivate AOL account in this article. So, without any further controversy, let’s get started on the account reactivation process.
When Your AOL Account Be Removed or Deactivated?
Last year, AOL started permanently deleting all accounts that had been inactive for 180 days or more. If an user has not visited their AOL mail in the previous six months, their account may be deactivated. Users who use any OpenID with AOL Mail will lose access to their accounts if they are inactive. They will have their AOL account cancelled if they have not signed into it in the last six months. AOL will also have the ability to remove the entire account, including all data.
According to AOL, accounts that have been inactive for a long time will be permanently cancelled, and all saved data will be deleted. If this occurs, users will be unable to recover their data and will be need to create a new AOL account in order to keep using AOL email.
When an AOL account is deactivated due to inactivity, what happens finally?
If you do not sign in to your AOL Mail account for a period of ninety days, your account will be deleted. This means you will not receive any email in your account. If you receive an email, it will bounce. Account termination will happen if you do not sign in for 180 days. Your email account’s data, emails, and information will be completely deleted, and you will be unable to restore it.
Here How to Reactivate AOL Account?
Here is how you can reactivate your AOL account.
Free AOL Account
Do you have an AOL email account that you can use for free? Is your account inactive because you haven’t used it in a while? Don’t worry, your deactivated AOL account can easily be reactivated. Continue reading and follow the simple steps outlined below.
- You must first open a web browser on your PC.
- After that, type mail.aol.com into the address bar and press Enter.
- If you’re already signed in to another AOL account, go to the upper right corner of the page and select the Sign Out option.
- After then, you must return to mail.aol.com.
- Fill in your AOL account’s username or email address.
- Then press the Next key.
- Fill up your AOL account password.
- After that, go ahead and click Sign In.
- Your AOL account has now been successfully reactivated.
Related Blogs- How To Fix AOL Mail Is Working Slow Problems?
AOL Premium Subscription
If your AOL account was cancelled due to inactivity, what are you doing? Don’t be worried. If you have a paid membership, you can reactivate AOL email by following these simple steps.
- To start, you will need to open a web browser.
- Go to the AOL login page after that.
- Your username or email address must now be entered.
- Check the box next to Stay signed in if you want to stay signed in.
- Then press the Next button.
- Fill up your AOL account password.
- To log in, go to the Login page and click the Login button.
- Click the My Services option after checking in to your AOL email account.
- Choose Subscriptions from the drop-down menu.
- You must now select the AOL product or service you want to activate.
- To find out more about your subscription, go to the Subscription Information area.
- Copy the Access URL by clicking the mouse over it.
- Copy the selected link and paste it into a new web browser tab.
- You will now be led to either a download page or a new page where you must enter your AOL account login details.
- Simply click the Forgot Password option after entering your username or email address.
- To recover your password or create a new one, follow the instructions on the screen.
- To reactivate an inactive AOL account, you must first log in and then follow the instructions on the page.
You will be able to save your AOL account from being deleted and loosing all of your account data permanently now that you know how to reactivate the AOL account by calling +1-888-857-5157. You must log in to your AOL email account every few months to avoid having your account cancelled due to inactivity. Keep in mind that if you don’t use your AOL email account for more than 180 days, it will be deleted.