Many AOL account users complain about the AOL Desktop Gold not Showing Email, which may be due to improper mail settings, inadequate system configuration, or sync-related errors. Users may confuse the missing emails with the un-synced emails issue. Users Sync them properly, you need to check your internet connection or improve its bandwidth.
The problem gets more serious if users have established a stable with the secured network. In case users are facing this problem.
To fix this issue, you will need to check the email filter settings, spam folder, If you cannot find them, For that, you can read out the blog. This blog will guidance to solve your issues permanently.
Points to be Remember for AOL Desktop Gold not showing Email :
If users moving towards troubleshooting, you must check the prerequisites. Sometimes users not adhering to these necessary points results in not showing an email problem.
- Users make sure your system is installed with latest version of your operating system.
- Always equip your computer with the trusted antivirus software, and keep running malware and antivirus scan to remove the threats from your system.
- Check if you have downloaded the latest version of AOL Desktop Gold.
- Users renew your AOL Desktop Gold subscription on time; you might not be able to see your emails in Gold Desktop.
- You can verify your system to satisfy the minimum configuration requirement.
You may also Read- How to Recover an AOL Mail Password in a Simple Way
AOL Desktop Gold not Showing email! Check Minimum system Requirement
Your system must meet these minimum requirements to run your AOL Gold Desktop smoothly and access email.
- Operating system: Update your system to Windows 7 or a higher version.
- Random Access Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM is required.
- AOL Desktop Gold: A free 512 MB of hard drive space is required.
- Processor Requirement: A 266 MHz or faster computer processor is required.
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution is recommended to browse, access email, and watch content on Desktop Gold.
- Check Web browser: Internet Explorer 7+
- Users will need a secure and stable internet connection.
Quick Steps to Fix AOL Desktop Gold not Showing Email:
To fix Gold Desktop not showing an email, Users will need to execute different measures. The primary diagnosis should be to check and correct broadband connection errors, which plays a significant role in this error occurrence. If users check the AOL Gold Desktop doesn’t show email, you will have to uninstall the program and reinstall it again.
Method First : Check out Network Connection
For Desktop Gold to run, you need an active and stable network connection. Check the steps below to diagnose the issue.
- Check Physical Wires and Connection :
You have to make sure all wires and cables are intact and locked at their place. Users can unplug the connections. You have to plug them in again to verify. Maybe losing cable will result in a no internet network.
- Try to Restart the Router
The traditional turn-on and turn-off approach to fix your router can sometimes help restore your network signals. You have to make sure that the signal light on the router box is solid.
- Place your Router Close to your Computer
Check router should be kept close to your system with no obstructions in between. Users do not connect more than two devices at a time to your broadband.
- Clear Browser History and Cache Files
It may happen that too many files accumulate in your browser and cache, which leads AOL Desktop Gold to not show email. Users can try clearing browser history and cache files in your browser’s settings menu.
Method Second : Uninstall AOL Desktop Gold
If the network connection is not causing AOL Gold email error, Users have to uninstall the program and reinstall it again. To uninstall, users can head over to Control Panel in your system, then click Programs and now select Programs and Features. Now scroll over the list, select Gold AOL Desktop, and enter Uninstall or Uninstall/Change. Follow on-screen instructions, uninstall the program from your PC.
Method Third : Download AOL Desktop Gold
Depending on your AOL Gold subscription and plan, you can download it as per the instructions below. Check your AOL category and follow the prompts.
AOL Advantage plan members
If users are AOL advantage plan members, Desktop Gold will be included in your membership at no additional cost.
- Users need to visit the AOL login page.
- log in with your username and password.
- Go to the All Products section and choose AOL Desktop Gold.
- Users have to click “Download Now.
- Hereafter, follow all the instructions to download AOL Desktop Gold to your system.
AOL Desktop Gold Trial subscription
- Go to AOL login page from your system browser.
- Click on My Services or Subscriptions
- Select AOL Desktop Gold and click Get Started.
- Users will need to follow instructions to download AOL desktop gold.
- You can check the other option is to download using an inbox link,
- If won’t work in your case .
- You are unable to access emails.
Related Blogs- How To Fix AOL Mail Not Receiving Email Problem ?
Method Fourth : Install the program to fix AOL Desktop Gold not showing email
To install AOL Gold to your system follows the steps given below:
- On your system ,go to File Explorer
- Users open the Downloads folder.
- Search for Install AOL Desktop icon
- Double click over it.
- Open the new window will pop up, click Run over it.
- If your system asks for permission, click Yes.
- Enter Install Now option
Where does AOL Gold store email on a PC ?
By default, it will save the file in your My Documents folder named AOL Desktop Backup, and the dated backup was created.
Live -Support for AOL Desktop Gold not Showing Emails :
Mostly users are using AOL email accounts for daily use. The Desktop Gold program is an enhanced version of AOL with some navigation features to improve the user experience. Sometimes AOL Desktop Gold not Showing Email is a widespread problem, it will not let you access emails and messages. Here we provide the solution for your help. If users need live support. Coordinator with AOL Support team: You can drop your email on AOL support id: firstname.lastname@example.org.Experts are available for your guidance. Provide you best solution to your concern within working hours.
“We, Wish This blog will help you to solve your Problem “